List:       kde-devel
Subject:    KCModule::quickHelp() now const
From:       Matthias Kalle Dalheimer <kalle () dalheimer ! de>
Date:       2000-07-17 15:07:11

Hi,

with the consent of the author and release dude, MHK, I have made
KCModule.:quickHelp() const now (as it should have been from the beginning).

I have changed all relevant places in the following modules:

kdebase
kdegames
kdegraphics
kdeutils
kdemultimedia
kdenetwork
kdeadmin
kdevelop
koffice
kdenonbeta

If you have code anywhere else in CVS, let me know, and I'll fix it.
Otherwise, please change it yourself; just add "const" after the method
declaration and the method implementation header of quickHelp() in any class
that inherits KCModule.

Kalle

--
Matthias Kalle Dalheimer