List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Krash handler (dialog) picture
From:       Martin Konold <konold () suse ! de>
Date:       2000-07-16 14:05:35

On Sun, 16 Jul 2000, Matthias Kalle Dalheimer wrote:

> > Personally I would like a picture of a bomb or perhaps no picture at all.
>
> Agnieszka Czajkowska (who is also the one who drew Konqi's girlfriend Katie)
> is currently drawing a sad/angry Konqi which will be used in DrKonqi.

I asked several people and they told me that the nice looking Konqi made
their anger about a crashing app going away. I therefor think that keeping
Konqi in the current form.

In addition I HIGHLY recommend everyone working on Konqi pictures to make
use of the Konqi Development Kit. This is the only way to get a consistent
Konqi.

Regards,
-- martin