On Sun, 16 Jul 2000, Alex Zepeda wrote: > On Sun, 16 Jul 2000, Espen Sand wrote: > > > > Should this picture really be the same as in the "About KDE" dialog > > and elsewhere? I think few people (no one) will react positively to > > the dragon figure once they have had a few crashes and got the krash > > handler dialog up on the screen. > > > > Personally I would like a picture of a bomb or perhaps no picture at > > all. > > Hmm a bomb seems perhaps too directly taken from MacOS... perhaps: > > * a bundle of dynamite sticks > * a shattered X or KDE logo > * a sick dragon (animate it puking perhaps? a thermometer from its mouth?) > * a military figure "Gen. Segmentation" > I think there should be two limitations: 1) Keep it simple and 2) No image of a green dragon. The dynamite sticks may be ok. -- Espen Sand