List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: colors control panel
From:       Cristian Tibirna <tibirna () kde ! org>
Date:       2000-07-14 6:57:52

On Fri, 14 Jul 2000 at 02:18 -0400, Kurt Granroth said:

> pbrown@redhat.com wrote:
> > Does anyone else think it might be more logical for the new user to move
> > the 'apply fonts and colors to non-kde applications' to the 'colors'
> > control panel, and away from the 'theme' control panel?
>
> Yes, I do.  And while we are at it, the 'Large Cursors' entry should
> be moved from the Mouse panel to the accessibility panel.

Yes to both. And somebody should look at the link/vlink colors I added to
the "problematic" color schemes. Are those acceptable? And, for a
logistics problem, the kcs directory is under kcontrol/display/kcs, while
the colors config module got its own dir in kcontrol/colors. A newbie
developer would slightly injure her neck there :-)

--
Cristian Tibirna