List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    kmail and kab
From:       Don Sanders <don () sanders ! org>
Date:       2000-07-11 23:05:50

KMail now supports using Kab (libkab) as a backend. I've retained the
standard KMail addressbook selector/editor dialogs, but they now support
using libkab as the backend, and auto-completion in the composer supports
using libkab.

You have to toggle file->"use kab" on for this to work. I'll put the option
in the configuration dialog once I work out where it should go.

There is an alternative address book GUI in kdepim/abbrowser that is
operational, but I haven't integrated that with KMail yet.

BFN,
Don.