List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Kab (Was: Re[2]: __ bug in kmail)
From:       Waldo Bastian <bastian () kde ! org>
Date:       2000-07-03 2:01:34

On Sun, 02 Jul 2000, Richard Moore wrote:
> > I have no problem with backups. I have a problem with backups which are
> > made unnecasserily. I never touch my addressbook and yet, every time
> > kmail starts, a backup is made???? What is that good for?
>
> Peace of mind? I would far rather have a million backups than a single
> disaster.

I rather have one backup that works. I rather have a program that doesn't
need backups. I rather have a program that doesn't take ages to startup.

If "reliability" means "making extra backups" then I don't have much
confidence in that software.

Cheers,
Waldo
--
Make way, KDE/Linux is coming to a desktop near you!