List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Writing KParts plugins
From:       Michael Reiher <michael.reiher () gmx ! de>
Date:       2000-07-03 16:47:13

Dan Pilone wrote:

>         Good work!  Any problems with me putting this in KDN? -- Dan
Now I really start to wonder where you all get that page from?! I mean the
above mentioned URL is file:/ and there´s no server or anything?? Please
someone, enlighten me!:)

Greets

Michael - puzzled %-}

--
Michael Reiher                                    :  michael.reiher@gmx.de
Student of Computer Science at TU Dresden/Germany : mr23@inf.tu-dresden.de

"Beware the woods at night, beware the lunar light!"