List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Writing KParts plugins
From:       Richard Moore <rich () ipso-facto ! freeserve ! co ! uk>
Date:       2000-07-02 14:47:26

Harri Porten wrote:

> Simon Hausmann wrote:

> > > Where is the DTD? I am already planning part 2 which talks about
> > > using custom toolbar widgets etc. (the example is a news ticker
> > > embedded in a toolbar) and this would a useful document to refer
> > > to.
> >
> > The DTD is in kdelibs/kdeui/kpartgui.dtd :-)
> >
> > (but I guess it should probably also be somewhere on developer.kde.org)
>
> To ensure that they are always in sync a link to the www cvs interface
> might be a good idea.

Looking at the webcvs I can't see a way to make a link that always
refers to the latest revision. Does anyone know if there is a way
to do this? I appear to have to reference the specific revision I
want, or link to the log page for the file.

Rich.

--
     Richard Moore		rich@ipso-facto.freeserve.co.uk
http://www.robocast.com/	richard@robocast.com