List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Writing KParts plugins
From:       Dawit Alemayehu <adawit () kde ! org>
Date:       2000-07-02 4:44:24

On Sat, 01 Jul 2000, Richard Moore wrote:

> file:/home/rich/src/writing-plugins/writing-plugins.html
>
> I've written a tutorial based on the plugin I wrote this evening.
> Could someone check it for errors before I stick it on the developer
> site?

Cool.  However, unlike David I read the HTML file as HTML and read through
everything :)) so I have one correction for which I created a diff file attached
below.  Please take the changes with a grain of salt though since English is not
my first language and I have a tendency to blubber on... :))

Regards,
Dawit A.