Werner Trobin wrote: > > We #define KSTATIC static and let some magic tool look > for KSTATIC in the sources. It extracts all the variable > names (only static pointers to objects are allowed) and > creates a "clean up" function. This function deletes all > the objects when the lib gets unloaded... > > Am I completely wrong? Do I miss something important? > Comments, suggestions, flames...? Sounds very interesting. My comment/suggestion: order of destruction can be quite important. Therefore, it has to be well defined and documented. Harri.