List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    XML and helpMenu()
From:       Stephan Kulow <coolo () kde ! org>
Date:       2000-06-26 20:17:17

Hi!

Is there an easy way to let "about app" be a simple
about box? The current about dialog is a bit overdesigned
for apps like ksame where each tab only has one sentense.

In the days before XMLClient I used to have helpMenu(),
but the easiest way I can think of now is to overwrite
KAction("about_app"), but even that would require a new
slot. Anything I've overseen?

Greetings, Stephan

--
... but you ain't had mine