List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    kcmdisplay and friends
From:       Matthias Elter <me () caldera ! de>
Date:       2000-06-26 17:20:38

Hi

Instead of splitting kcmdisplay into seperate modules we now have even the
icon configuration in there. lib_kcm_display.la contains nine control modules:

Background, Borders, Colors, Desktop, Energy, Fonts, Icons, Screensaver, Style

IMHO we should either rename it to kcm_mostifnotallcontrolmodules.la ;-) or
split it into seperate libraries.

There is no point in having several control modules in one lib as all symbols
have to be resolved when the Color module for example is loaded.

Greetings,
Matthias

P.S.: Any objections against me splitting kcmdisplay?