Matthias Ettrich writes: | > | > - There still seems to be problem with focus when changing windows with | > Alt-TAB (It might be me, but when changing window with Alt-tab I expect | > the new window to get focus, even if this means that my mouse pointer has | > to move to the window) | | What focus policy are you using? | | Alt-Tab with FocusFollowsMouse was slightly broken, but I fixed that three days Yes I use FocusFollowsMouse Well my co. is more than three days so that might have fixed my problem.