On Sat, 24 Jun 2000, Andreas Pour wrote: > Hi, > > Peter Putzer wrote: > > > I just noticed that the Kleopatra announcement reads "[...] Desktop for > > _Linux_", shouldn't it say "for UNIX"? > > Some time ago the decision was made to use Linux for press announcements > b/c most people (outside the industry) haven't heard of Unix but have heard > of Linux. Plus Linux articles get picked up by more news sites than Unix > articles. Why not just mention both? Lars > > Ciao, > > Andreas > > > AFAIK we're still aiming at all (or most ;) Unices, no? > > > > bye, > > Peter > > -- Lars Knoll knoll@mpi-hd.mpg.de PGP pub key [6DADF3D5]: finger knoll@pluto.mpi-hd.mpg.de