Michael Matz wrote: > > Hi, > > On Sat, 24 Jun 2000, David Faure wrote: > > If it's needed for the stuff in kde-qt-addon, why isn't it needed > > for the stuff in Qt ? There are a lot of Q_OBJECTs there as well... > > Well, "needed" is too much. I don't want to complicate am_edit more than > necessary and so I simply create the unloading code if there are any moc > files (which is the case for kde-qt-addon). I would even create it for Qt, > but that is not under control of am_edit ;) > Simply add a KDE_OPTIONS = foreign to kde-qt-addon and am_edit won't touch it either Greetings, Stephan -- ... but you ain't had mine