List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: kcompletion history "off-by-one" error?
From:       Carsten Pfeiffer <carpdjih () cetus ! zrz ! TU-Berlin ! DE>
Date:       2000-06-21 14:59:06

On Wed, Jun 21, 2000 at 01:11:41AM -0400, Cristian Tibirna wrote:

Hi,

> In minicli, when brought up, the kcombo is empty (normal).  When
> immediatly used to browse command history, hitting "Up" brings before-last
> history item. Now hitting "Down" brings the real last item. Does this make
> sense to anyone?

the history is not related to KCompletion. Actually, it's not a history
at all, it's some iterating over the items in the combo.

I wrote a KHistoryCombo for exactly that purpose yesterday, will commit
later (has one small issue). That combo can also be used for konqi's
location combo and in the kopenwith-dialog.

Cheers,
Carsten Pfeiffer
--
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/1632/