List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    license-whining on freshmeat
From:       Torsten Rahn <tackat () suse ! de>
Date:       2000-06-17 10:54:05

Why Debian Doesn't Include KDE
jeff covey <jeff.covey at pobox.com>

http://freshmeat.net/news/2000/06/17/961240489.html

> The problem is KDE's to fix. They know it, but they'd have
> to publicly admit they were wrong if they did that. It's
> not something they're prepared to do.

Well this guy really obviously suffers from an overblown ego.
And his whining really makes me feel sick.
How the hell can he put claims and thoughts into my/our mouth
that badmouth me and certainly most of the KDE-developers?

Tackat

--
Torsten Rahn <torsten@kde.org>
Physician & KDE-Developer/-Artist