List:       kde-devel
Subject:    KDialogBase - Vertical button box mode ??
From:       Espen Sand <espensa () online ! no>
Date:       2000-06-16 21:01:51

Hi,

I have a version of KDialogBase that supports both Horizontal (as it is
today) and Vertical buttonbox layouts.

The developer just uses:
setButtonBoxOrientation( Vertical ) in the code to get a button box on
the right edge of the dialog with vertical aligned buttons.

Shall/can I add this? I need a new private variable in the class, a new
signature (need to add an "orientation" parameter) on the intenal private
function SButton::resize(..) and a new public function
(setButtonBoxOrientation() above)

I think this can be a quite useful feature. Sometimes a horizontal layout
is not suitable. We remove one more reason not to use KDialogBase.

--
Espen Sand