List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: unsubscribe
From:       Mirko Sucker <mirko.sucker () unibw-hamburg ! de>
Date:       2000-06-15 21:52:27

Don Sanders wrote:

> Sorry for that,
>
> Anyway while I'm here, I'm getting ready to move and are in the process of
> packing up my computer.
>
> Mirko and other interested parties I won't be able to work on
> libkab/kmail/abbrowser address book integration for a few weeks, but will
> resume once I'm settled in again.
Don,
(if you get this message before leaving),
drop me a short note about the status of your work. I am on vacation (at
home :-) for the next two 1/2 weeks, so I will be able to continue with
some of it.
Good luck!
--Mirko.
--
Drei Dinge gibt es, denen alle Menschen gern gemütlich zuschauen:
° fliessendes Wasser,