On Thu, 15 Jun 2000, Andreas Pour wrote: >David Faure wrote: >> >> On Thu, Jun 15, 2000 at 09:01:26AM +0200, aleXXX wrote: >> > Hi, >> > >> > I read in the Kleopatra announcement >> > "...KIO implements i/o in a separate process to permit a non-blocking >> > GUI. The class is network transparent and hence can be used >> > seamlessly to access HTTP, FTP, Gopher, POP, IMAP, NFS, SMB..." >> > >> > Is there really already an NFS ioslave somewhere around ? >> > I want to know since I'm currently working on one. >> >> Andreas was probably referring to yours, knowingly, by chance or by intuition :-) > >Well, that and the fact that if you have an NFS client installed on your >machine, you get it for free w/ the regular file I/O slave. > >Ciao, > >Andreas Right now konqy listed my nfs exports with correct mimetypes, attributes and stuff :-) Will commit next week or the week after, go to sleep now. Bye Alex