List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: KDialogBase::addVBoxPage adds no margin
From:       Espen Sand <espensa () online ! no>
Date:       2000-06-11 21:37:40

On Sun, 11 Jun 2000, Stephan Kulow wrote:

> Hmm, sh*t - I hoped it would also fix my problem in kdetoys/amor where
> the
> margin isn't taken over by children. I looked at the code but couldn't
> find
> a problem. Could you please review the dialog code Espen?

hmm, what exactly is the problem? The dialog and the code code looked fine (1)
to me Can you tell me abit more what is wrong? (I assume we are talking about
amordialog)

1) Ok, I removed all setFixedXXX(), the
"connect(this, SIGNAL(okClicked()),SLOT(slotOk()))",
"connect(this, SIGNAL(cancelClicked()),SLOT(slotCancel()))" and the
adjustSize(), because they are not needed, gave the dialog a caption and
changed the minimumsize settings to be based of fontMetrics().maxWidth() and
fontMetrics().lineSpacing()   :o)

--
Espen Sand