Hi, there's still a serious problem with the pop3 kioslave. It happens with kmail but I can reproduce it with kioslavetest as well. I have 2 POP3 accounts, one is at my ISP (using Cubic Circle's v1.31) and it's working well. The other one is not in a local network (thus slower; using QPOP 2.53). For some weeks this account only works in 10% of my tries. The error is always "Cannot connect to host" and the debugging output is always like this: kioslavetest: kio_uiserver registered kioslavetest: Scheduling job kioslavetest: Scheduler Info kioslavetest: ========== kioslavetest: Total Slaves: 0 kioslavetest: Idle Slaves: 0 kioslavetest: Jobs in Queue: 1 kioslavetest: Job: pop3://danieln:XXX@mail.fractales.de:110/index kioslavetest: createSlave for pop3://danieln:XXX@mail.fractales.de:110/index kioslavetest: PID of slave = 812 kioslavetest: scheduler: job started 0x80b2f68 kioslavetest: slave has connected to application kioslavetest: got answer 102 kioslavetest: error 23 mail.fractales.de kioslavetest: Scheduler: job finished job = 0x80b2f68 pid = 812 kioslavetest: got answer 109 kioslavetest: slave status kioslavetest: Slave = 0x80b5100 (PID = 812) protocol = pop3 host = [None] Not connected Note that this is the same output and error I get when I enter a wrong password (perhaps there should be "Accedd denied" instead?). I changed the password (no special characters) but that didn't help. Summary: The only difference I see between those two accounts is that they're using diffenerent POP servers and that the one that's not working is slower due to my connection (but not *that* slow). Any ideas? Regards Daniel