List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: kwin progress - finally !
From:       Rik Hemsley <rik () kde ! org>
Date:       2000-06-04 22:30:43

#if Kurt Granroth
> Well, we are going to have to make an exception for kwin.h.  I really
> *REALLY* hate doing that... but it is obviously necessary. :-(

Hmm, the exception list gets its first entry :(

Matthias (Ettrich), can you please let us know if you are going to have
time to finish sorting out kwin and its C++ interface for the WM
standard, and if so, how long it will take. If you want help with it,
I'd be pleased to assist.

I think it's important to be able to give some kind of timeframe for
such things, so that we're not saying to developers 'xyz's API freeze
is delayed until further notice'.

Rik