On Sun, 04 Jun 2000, Daniel Naber wrote: > Hi, > > does ist really make sense that the Cancel button has a default tooltip > "cancel settings"? I'm using KMessageBox::warningYesNoCancel() and the > only thing that's not correct is that tooltip. So I'd have to use > KDialogBase and make my own dialog just because of that tooltip, which > (IMHO) isn't useful even if the dialog _is_ about saving settings. The only reason for those settings was that they existed in the former DialogBase that existed before KDialogBase. KDialogBase replaced/extended DialogBase. Feel free to make the changes you think is best. -- Espen Sand