List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    default tooltip in kdialogbase
From:       Daniel Naber <dnaber () mini ! gt ! owl ! de>
Date:       2000-06-03 22:03:39

Hi,

does ist really make sense that the Cancel button has a default tooltip
"cancel settings"? I'm using KMessageBox::warningYesNoCancel() and the
only thing that's not correct is that tooltip. So I'd have to use
KDialogBase and make my own dialog just because of that tooltip, which
(IMHO) isn't useful even if the dialog _is_ about saving settings.

Regards
 Daniel