pbrown@redhat.com wrote: > > OK, I'm sure people are gonna say no to this one, but let me ask anyway: > > Would people throw a total fit if we renamed KURL and it's methods to > KUrl? I.e don't capitalize URL entirely. > > Same goes for other classes that might have the same issue. > I think, KURL is short enough to qualify an exception. If it would be KUrlContainer I'd agree, but KUrl hurts my eyes - I mean url is a short form for something, not a word per se. You would write KUnifiedResourceLocation and if you take out all small letters off, you get? KURL :) I can agree to renaming the methods though Greetings, Stephan -- ... but you ain't had mine