List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    setXXX settings in KProtocolManager
From:       Dawit Alemayehu <adawit () kde ! org>
Date:       2000-06-01 2:41:37

Hello,

I was just doing some additions for proxy settings in KProtocolMananger so
that we can support more than just ftp & http and noticed that none of the
setXXX settings are saving their data into a particular group  while the
accessor methods are looking for the entries in a specific groups.  Was this
done on purpose ?

Hmmm... just checked my kioslaverc which is the one that is generated by
default and all the proxy and other config information is saved without a
particular group!!! However, all the accessor methods look for a particular
group.  Howe then are the accessor methods going to get to this info ??
This must be a bug right ?  Should I change this ?

Regards,
Dawit A.
/who is confused for the moment