On Tue, 30 May 2000, Lotzi Boloni wrote: > On Fri, 26 May 2000, Waldo Bastian wrote: > > On Fri, 26 May 2000, Uwe Thiem wrote: > > > There still is a bug in Konqueror which it probably inherited from kfm. > > > If I visit a page that changes it contents from time to time (say like > > > www.kde.org) I get the *oldest* version of that page out of > > > Konqueror's cache. > > > > Please be more accurate in your problem description. > > I don't know if this thread was followed through. I can confirm Uwe's bug. > At least what is happening with me, is that pressing reload repeatedly on > some frequently updated sites (e.g. Slashdot) I am getting different, > sometimes several day old pages for every reload. I am not sure that they are > the last one. Like I have said in my reply to Uwe's message, this will have to wait until the cache specs from the http sepc is fully imeplemted. However, I have no problems when I press the reload button, I get a new upto dated copy of the web page. BTW, although a lot of people get annoyed by this, I think this can be considered as a feature since it allows you to re-browse the page when you go offline. Anyways, please clear your cache and retry the reload for now. To clear your cache, do $KDEDIR/bin/kio_http_cache_cleaner --clear-all... Regards, Dawit A.