There are several unresolved issues with integrating KAB and KMail, I'm working on solving them. I can see at least one problem with the current API, it doesn't allow address book entries to contain custom fields. I can work around this limitation if need be, but the work around won't be pretty. I don't know if there is an easy way to overcome this limitation, I'm not sure whether KAB should be made exempt from the freeze in order to try. I don't have a lot of time left to look into these issues. I'm leaving for another job on the other side of the planet in a fortnight and are unsure of how much time I will have to work on this kind of stuff (at least for awhile I will have less time). I don't really have time to work on KAB as well as the other KDE stuff I'm doing. BFN, Don. > On Wed, 31 May 2000, pbrown@redhat.com wrote: > > were all the addressbook issues sorted out? We should either exempt it > > from the ABI freeze or correct the issues ASAP if they remain.