List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Konqueror and its cache
From:       Lotzi Boloni <boloni () cplane ! com>
Date:       2000-05-30 23:31:30

On Fri, 26 May 2000, Waldo Bastian wrote:
> On Fri, 26 May 2000, Uwe Thiem wrote:
> > There still is a bug in Konqueror which it probably inherited from kfm.
> > If I visit a page that changes it contents from time to time (say like
> > www.kde.org) I get the *oldest* version of that page out of
> > Konqueror's cache.
>
> Please be more accurate in your problem description.

  I don't know if this thread was followed through. I can confirm Uwe's bug.
At least what is happening with me, is that pressing reload repeatedly on
some frequently updated sites (e.g. Slashdot) I am getting different,
sometimes several day old pages for every reload. I am not sure that they are
the last one.

               Lotzi