George Staikos wrote: > > On Tue, 30 May 2000, Waldo Bastian wrote: > > > The IO-slave interface needs to be changed from qstrings to KURL. KURL also > > needs some fixes, I could use the d-pointer for that, but I rather not > > introduce an extra 'new' in all the constructors if that's isn't strictly > > necassery. > > I'll have all my IOSlave code in for you as of 12 EDT. I'm only working > on the SMTP slave right now unless something big pops up in the pop3 slave > tonight. > Give me a sign if the SMTP slave is useable and I'll move it into kdelibs/kio and make kbugreport use it. I have some plans for the kbugreport anyway :) what I would really love to see is making a check if the host is going to be blocked by the DUL (dialup host list), so we can pop up a dialog box "send a SMTP host dedicated for your ISP" Greeings, Stephan -- ... but you ain't had mine