List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Still problems with Alt Gr?
From:       Michael Matz <matzmich () cs ! tu-berlin ! de>
Date:       2000-05-31 7:16:03

Hi,

On Wed, 31 May 2000, Waldo Bastian wrote:
> In kde 1.1.2 there were problems with typing characters constructed with the
> right Alt key in minicli. Do we still suffer from any of that in current
> versions of KDE? (Does it also work in kdm?)

No problem I noticed. kdm is another story though. There are some strange
interactions between Qt and the KeyboardGrab used in kdm for securing the
display. That leads to the effect, that the entry boxes don't get a
visible focus indicator (but they get initially the focus if one clicks
into them), and they loose it completely (without possibility to give them
back the focus) if on clicks into the session type box.

But that has nothing to do with AltGr ;)

Ciao,
Michael.