List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: IMPORTANT REMINDER: no more binary incompatible changes after
From:       Alexei Dets <dets () services ! ru>
Date:       2000-05-30 20:21:25

Hi!
Kurt Granroth wrote:

> Tomorrow is the *LAST* time we will have to add binary incompatible
> changes to kdelibs.  This is because 1.91 (Kleopatra) will be coming
> out the following Wednesday.  And, from the release schedule:

At least KURL needs to be fixed! And KProcess too. They don't work
correctly with non-ascii paths and arguments. In fact they don't work at
all in this case!!! I'm 99% sure that this will require binary (and may
be even source) incompatible changes. And such important thing can't be
done in one day :-(

	WBW, Alexei