List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: kiconloader is scary, and broken
From:       Geert Jansen <g.t.jansen () stud ! tue ! nl>
Date:       2000-05-30 20:00:47

pbrown@redhat.com wrote:

> > * $KDEDIR/share/icons: for themed icons
> > * $KDEDIR/apps/$APPNAME/icons: for themed, app specific icons
> > * $KDEDIR/apps/$APPNAME/{pics,toolbar}: application specific icons.
>
> May bad here, I meant $KDEDIR/share/icons.  and no, files in this
> directory are not found by the iconloader.

They are found here. When no icon is found, the iconloader always falls
back to $KDEDIR/share/icons/{pics,toolbar}!

So your problem is something else.. At least the iconloader is designed
to do the right thing.  Can you debug it some more and send me a patch?
Thanks!

Greetings,
--
    Geert Jansen                       email: <g.t.jansen at stud.tue.nl>