Torsten Rahn wrote: > Could you make the width of the buttons depend on the textlength in > "Text under icons" again (would look similar to "Text aside icons" > then)? Of course "proportional" buttons might have the advantage of > looking "better arranged", but the result right now is that there > are usually huge bad-looking gaps between the icons now and that the > toolbar wastes too much space when in "Text under icons"-mode. For > these reasons I doubt that anyone would use "Text under icons" with > the current layout, so it would be prettymuch useless unless you > change the layout to "non-proportional". Yes, I'll commit that at the same time. I'll admit that I really don't *want* to since having the buttons be the same size is A Good Thing. Unfortunately, you are quite right that it is horribly broken when using with long text names. Until that is dealt with, it's best to disable that feature :-( Oh well... -- Kurt Granroth | http://www.granroth.org KDE Developer/Evangelist | SuSE Labs Open Source Developer granroth@kde.org | granroth@suse.com KDE -- Putting a Friendly Face on Unix