List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Hardcoded colours ( was Re: color schemes )
From:       Don Sanders <don () sanders ! org>
Date:       2000-05-30 2:08:11

On Mon, 29 May 2000, Wilco Greven wrote:
> On Mon, May 29, 2000 at 12:07:08AM -0400, tibirna@kde.org wrote:
> >
> > Hello
> >
> > I don't know anymore:
> >
> > - who's looking after the color schemes;
> > - if there were discussions about including Link/Active Link/Visited Link
> > colors in the color schemes definition.

I've asked for this (link colors as part of color schemes) a few times. I'm not
sure but as far as I can tell no one objects to it, I certainly agree it would
be a good idea (but have been busy doing other things so haven't spent any time
investigating what has to be done).

I volunteer to make the necessary mods to KMail (if any are required) so that it
can take advantage of such a change, it would be a nice improvement to KMail
that has hard coded link colors that will clash with some color schemes.

BFN,
Don.