List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: KAction/KKeyDialog::configureKeys
From:       Peter Putzer <pputzer () edu ! uni-klu ! ac ! at>
Date:       2000-05-29 13:55:09

On Mon, 29 May 2000, Simon Hausmann wrote:

> On Mon, 29 May 2000, Peter Putzer wrote:
>

> > OK, copy ctor and operator= fixed.
>
> BTW, I think we can combine that code and call the = operator in the copy
> constructor ( (*this) = copy ) .

Well, I wouldn't do that, but rather make the copy ctor use the
initialization list instead of assignments... (could be a bit faster ;)

But yes, since KActionCollection is not copied very often, I guess we
could remove the duplicate code, I just don't like to do that in my own
classes (I think using initalization lists is much nicer).

> > This patch also makes KActionCollection::remove equivalent to
> > delete take (action);
> > as it ought to be.
>
> Great!
>
> Say, David (=the brave knight who fights against the evil empire of code
> duplication) was your teacher, right? :-)

*g*

> > If that's ok I'll commit.
>
> Yes! Thanks a lot for fixing/working on this!

OK, done.

Gotta go to a lecture...
bye,
Peter