List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    New framework for kcontrol module+standalone app
From:       Bernhard Rosenkraenzer <bero () redhat ! de>
Date:       2000-05-29 9:59:11

Hi,
I've built a new (hopefully) generic framework for apps that can be both a
kcontrol module (so users can locate them easier) and a standalone Qt-only
application (so non-KDE users don't have to install kde and run dcopserver
and all).
sendmail-config is the first project using it; I intend to port kwuftpd
when I have some time.
As it might make sense for some other stuff, I thought I'd release what I
have (ftp://ftp.bero.org/pub/kde/framework.tar.bz2) - send
patches/comments/suggestions to bero@redhat.com, flames to
billg@microsoft.com. ;)

LLaP
bero