Simon Hausmann wrote: > > On Mon, 29 May 2000, Thomas Capricelli wrote: > > > That way kdevelop will be only half-dependant on kdebase : it won't be > > source-dependant, but installed-dependant. > > That is what Ralf Nolden wants to avoid. His (IMHO very valid) point is > that there are quite a few non-KDE kdevelop users out there which do not > want to install the whole kdebase just because of the editor component in > kdevelop. We have to draw a line somewhere. Or does kdevelop include gcc as well ? ;) > > Well, another option would be to keep kwrite in kdebase and instead of > "CVS-linking" package kwrite manually for the kdevelop distribution. Most reasonable solution in my opinion. Harri.