List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Fwd: Re: advanced pop problem
From:       Dawit Alemayehu <adawit () kde ! org>
Date:       2000-05-27 8:08:31

On Sat, 27 May 2000, Waldo Bastian wrote:
> On Fri, 26 May 2000, Dawit Alemayehu wrote:
>
> > Replying to myself.  It seems that this problem also might be in the
> > io-slave ?? The url has aleady changed from the clicking action to the
> > place ::openURL request.  Hmmm... checking further...
> >
> > konqueror: m_strSelectedURL='/swat/help/smb.conf.5.html#workgroup'
> > target=docs QGDict::hashStringKey: Invalid null key
> > konqueror: MainWindow::createGUI for 0L
> > konqueror: KonqMainWindow::openURL : url =
> > 'http://localhost:901/swat/help/smb.conf.5.html%23workgroup'
>
> The reference should not be passed to the io-slave at all. This code in
> khtml_part seems to use some obscure tricks to pass the "target" part in a
> URL.
>
> Seems like the reference ends up in the path instead of in the reference.

Sorry again.  It is really late now and one should not hack after a night out
:)))  Anyways, yes it is caused by the weird "target" trick it uses to keep
references and frame URLs.  I will debug and fix it in the morning.  Oooops it
is already morning (4AM)... meant when I get up from my sleep... zzz...zzz..

Regards,
Dawit A.