List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    toolbar buttons with disabled icons (using XMLGUI)
From:       Emily Ezust <yoamwmvs () umail ! corel ! com>
Date:       2000-05-23 18:44:08

Hi!
I noticed when I moved my code over to the XML-GUI framework
that my icons stopped getting the disabled effect that they
got automagically when I did my GUI the old way with BarIcon().

What's the proper way to get automatic greying out, or should
I provide my own disabled icons? (And if so, how do I specify
them? Is there a model rc file I can use?)

Thanks!
-Emily
P.S. I promise to add the correct answer to the XMLGUI tutorial
after I test it.

--
Emily Ezust, emilye@corel.com
Corel Corporation