List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Binary incompatible changes: khtml
From:       Peter Kelly <pmk () post ! com>
Date:       2000-05-21 14:19:08

Hi,
I have some small changes I would like to make to DOMString in khtml
this wednesday, which will be binary incompatible. There are three
functions - find, isNull, and isEmpty which I would like to declare
'const' since they sometimes need to be called from const functions.
AFAIK, the only app that uses DOMString at the moment is Kafka.

Is this likely to be a problem?

--
Peter Kelly
pmk@post.com