List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Status of kdenetwork module
From:       Rik Hemsley <rik () kde ! org>
Date:       2000-05-17 1:08:32

> Application: kbiff
> Maintainer:  Kurt Granroth

That's me now, but Kurt already told you.

>               * Seems to be feature-complete and
>                 ported to KDE 2.

Yes. Requires some testing, and I would like to make some changes
to the way it works (it pops up a setup dialog when it shouldn't, etc)
but apart from that it seems to work and has been ported well (even
uses the new KDE2 stuff).

> Notes:        * Advanced Settings dialog needs a
>                 help facility.

Thanks, will get that going.

>               * Some layout warnings.

Ok, will fix.