List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    KPopupMenu + KAction with accel
From:       Carsten Pfeiffer <carpdjih () cetus ! zrz ! TU-Berlin ! DE>
Date:       2000-05-16 0:59:18

Hiya,

I've plugged a KToggleAction into a KPopupMenu - everything works
fine. But when I call action->setAccel( some_accel ); the popupmenu never
shows the accel :-/ Besides not showing it, it also doesn't work, so there
must be something wrong. The accel in KAction::setAccel( item, accel ) is
proper, the menuItem(item) is -4 (no idea if this is correct).

Any ideas?

Cheers,
Carsten Pfeiffer
--