#if pbrown@redhat.com > On Tue, 9 May 2000, Don Sanders wrote: > > > > > It's difficult to enter just an email address, and has no support for groups > > or aliases (last I looked). So address book GUI wise KMail will probably go > > it's own way. > > > > Well IMHO this needs to be addressed before KDE 2.0 final. We can't have > an addressbook in kdelibs that no one uses because they feel the API AND > the UI are too limiting or whatever. No insults to Mirko intended, but > this is a major issue. Hmm. I designed a new one, which is in kdepim, and supports groups and aliases. That was a long time ago. Mirko decided that he wanted to go with kab though, so it's been left alone and I was going to go back to it after KDE 2. Rik