List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: kmail status
From:       Espen Sand <espen.sand () neo ! no>
Date:       2000-05-09 10:31:27

On Tue, 09 May 2000, pbrown@redhat.com wrote:
>kmail looks pretty good, but still lacks some KDE2 integrations;
>
>1. Still lacks the KDE addressbook.  why?  Is the API that hard?
>2. Doesn't pick up default mailbox setting from kcmemail if there is no
>other setting already existing.
>
>Only meant to be constructive criticism.  The overall program looks
>terrific.  Can someone comment on these things?

There is a "create new identity" in the settings dialog. From the dialog box
that pops when you want to create a new identity it is possible to use the
settings from kcmemail. But of course, the first time kmail starts it should
try to read the settings in kcmemail. I don't think it does that yet.

--
Espen Sand