List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE Beta Release Schedule v2
From:       Dawit Alemayehu <adawit () starpower ! net>
Date:       2000-05-05 21:36:21

On Fri, 05 May 2000, David Faure wrote:
> On Fri, May 05, 2000 at 06:15:33PM +0100, Rik Hemsley wrote:
> > #if David Faure
> > > Well ktalkd should work too, but it has definitely a lot less users
> > > than the other three, I don't mind if it's not included.
> > > (Nitpicking: why kbiff and not korn ? :-)
> > >
> > > A korn user...
> >
> > What's wrong with kbiff ? Not that I'm particularly attached to it,
> > just that I'm now maintaining it and I'd like to know why you like
> > korn better. Perhaps they should merge.
>
> I like korn because it shows me
> - 5 mailboxes (actually 4 are KDE mailing-lists)
> - the number of unread messages in each mailbox.

Well as kbiff user :) I want to mention that as long as I have
used it, it has supported multiple mail boxes.  In fact, it is monitoring two
different mail boxes fro me.  It does not show how many unread messages,
but if you put the mouse over the icon it shows how many new messages
you have in your mailboxes ( is this what you meant by unread ? ).

Regards,
Dawit A.