List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    SGML installation troubleshooting guide
From:       David Faure <david () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2000-05-05 20:33:57

The long awaited instructions for setting up jade and the SGML stuff
are finally here, contributed by Frederik Fouvry.

Note that they don't apply to KDE specifically, so they don't replace
ksgmltools/INSTALL at all. They are more a trouble-shooting guide, in case
you experience ... well ... troubles :/

----- Forwarded message from Frederik Fouvry <fouvry@sfs.nphil.uni-tuebingen.de> -----