List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE Beta Release Schedule v2
From:       Don Sanders <dsanders () cch ! com ! au>
Date:       2000-05-04 22:57:02

> KDE 1.90 "Konfucious"
> ---------------------
> Hard Freeze : May 09, 2000 (Tuesday)
> Release Date: May 10, 2000 (Wednesday)
> "Thaw" Date : May 11, 2000 (Thursday)
> Packages: kde-qt-addon, kdelibs, kdebase, koffice

Can KMail please be included in that release. Apart from this recent toolbar
icon problem (which I will look into this weekend if no one beats me to it)
KMail is looking pretty good and is ready for a new release.

I have been spending all my free time on it for over a year now and would
like to see other people enjoy the results of my hard work. I think a lot of
people (users who wait for alpha/beta releases) would enjoy the improvements
and perhaps even help out with fixing any lingering problems.

BFN,
Don.