List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Move to SourceForge
From:       Uwe Thiem <uwe () uwix ! alt ! na>
Date:       2000-05-05 0:03:49

On Thu, 4 May 2000, Kurt Granroth wrote:

> The plan is to shutdown CVS at 6pm Germany time and switch the DNS to
> point to the new address.  The DNS change should HOPEFULLY take only
> 3-5 hours.  If I am told otherwise before 6pm tomorrow, then we'll
> wing it.
>
> Anyway, when the DNS changes have made it through the 'net, we'll be
> ready to go.

Deal out the IP address of the new server and all daring developers
can use CVS even while the new DNS entry hasn't propagated through yet.

Uwe
(system and network administrator against his will ;-)

Uwe Thiem                                        Tel:  +264 - 61 - 249249
P.O.Box 30955                                    Email:   uwe@uwix.alt.na
Windhoek                                                      uwe@kde.org
Republic of Namibia                                    http://www.kde.org